Free Consultation 888.876.8909
Serving the Okaloosa County
For over 25 Years

Filing for Bankruptcy in Okaloosa County

Consult Our Florida Bankruptcy Lawyer

Filing for bankruptcy is the first step toward a better financial future. While there may be other "debt relief" companies advertising a fast resolution to your problems, bankruptcy is the only plan backed by the U.S. federal government.

If you are having a hard time staying afloat of your financial responsibilities, it is important to know that you are not alone. Richard S. Johnson and Associates, P.A. can help you determine your eligibility to file for bankruptcy and become debt free once and for all.

Are you struggling financially?

At Richard S. Johnson and Associates, P.A., we help our clients either wipe out or manage their debt through Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy. If you are struggling to pay your bills and are seeking assistance in the following areas, our Okaloosa County bankruptcy lawyers can help:

  • Stopping foreclosure
  • Stopping wage garnishment
  • Stopping collections / creditor harassment
  • Stopping repossession

We are very familiar with the bankruptcy filing process, and we know how to avoid mistakes and setbacks. When you work with our firm, we can thoroughly review your case and determine the best course of action to take to help you obtain the most from your bankruptcy case. If you are ready to finally be free from the strain of difficult financial obligations, we encourage you to obtain the assistance of our offices as soon as possible.

Make a Fresh Start Today

If you are in financial distress in Walton County or Okaloosa County, let us help you make a fresh start. We help consumers escape credit card debt, medical expenses, foreclosure, repossession and more. To learn more about Chapters 7 and 13, and to find out which one you qualify for, meet with Attorney Richard S. Johnson in a free initial consultation. Contact our Okaloosa County bankruptcy firm today to get started!

* We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.