Free Consultation 888.876.8909
Serving the Okaloosa County
For over 25 Years

Were You Involved in a Car Accident?

Get Personal Injury Representation in Okaloosa County

Every day, we rely on our cars to get us from point A to point B. We commute to work, we take our kids to sports practice, and we drive to the beach. Whether you live in Okaloosa County or you were in Walton County on vacation, if another driver made a mistake and caused an injurious car accident, don't wait to hire an attorney to represent you.

Our firm is committed to providing personalized attention to clients who have been seriously injured in a car accident in Okaloosa County or Walton County. Because we are a small firm, we can provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve! Do not hesitate to contact our office as soon as possible following a serious accident.

Car Accident Injuries on Highway 98 and I-10

Highway 98 is known for its dangerous, 2-lane stretches. Interstate 10 is also a frequent location for fatal crashes in Florida. We can represent you or your loved ones in any of the following serious car or truck crash injuries:

  • Wrongful death
  • Back, neck and spinal cord injuries
  • Loss of limbs (amputations)
  • Burn injuries
  • Head and brain injuries
  • Broken bones (fractures)
  • Whiplash

Contact our office before you speak to the insurance company!

It is important that you do not speak to the insurance representatives or adjusters before hiring an Okaloosa County attorney. Contact us immediately following a truck or car accident.

Richard S. Johnson and Associates, P.A., can protect your rights and work for the best possible outcome for you and your family. Schedule a free case evaluation to get started!