Wide Array Of Legal Representation
Florida legal issues can be complicated. I have helped people navigate the challenges of legal matters for more than 28 years.
Here To Serve Your Legal Needs
At The Law Office of Richard S. Johnson, P.A., I provide a wide variety of legal services to the community in addition to real estate law and closing. My other practice areas include:
- Business law and commercial law – I can review, draft or negotiate contracts. I also assist business owners with selecting the best formation for their entity. Commercial businesses often lease equipment or space in a building for operations. I review business leases and can help you proceed with caution and ensure your interests are protected. I also assist entrepreneurs with business and partnership disputes that can arise.
- Construction law – This area of law often involves contractors and subcontractors. People run into issues with deadlines, real estate disputes, liens, building permits, delay damages, site conditions and payment collection issues. I can help. I have over 28 years of legal experience in working through disputes and helping foremen and contractors negotiate and resolve legal matters in and out of court.
- Civil litigation – I work with people filing tort motions for consumer matters, neighbor disputes, personal injury claims and more. I focus on maintaining open communication to help you get your dispute resolve in or out of court.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy – I help people with financial troubles review their options to see if bankruptcy is the right path for financial relief. Chapter 7 form of bankruptcy is known for cancellation of most debts without a repayment plan. I can help you research this option to see if it is your best avenue.
- Foreclosure defense and prevention – When your home is in jeopardy, I may be able to help you try to prevent losing your home through a financial stay or bankruptcy defense. People facing foreclosure have options. I can help you understand those options and work toward preventing foreclosure.
- Estate planning and probate – I can help you develop a legacy estate plan that benefits you and your family. I can help you draft, review and execute estate planning tools such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, real estate matters and more.
The scope of my legal practice is broad so I can meet my clients’ needs in a wide-range of areas. You deserve an experienced legal ally on your side. I am prepared to be that for you.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
My firm has three convenient locations to meet with you in Niceville, Navarre and Pensacola. Call me at 850-279-6868 to schedule your free consultation. If you prefer to email, you can get in touch through my online contact form. I strive to provide people with the best legal advice so they can make informed decisions.